Weekend Wrap Up

We didn't do a whole lot this weekend, I catered a little lunch for my mom, and made another massive batch of cookies, the sugar cookies turned out better then last time! We did take Jeremy to Orange Tree...Cooper wanted to go, yes I'm aware that he can't talk yet and it makes me feel better about going to blame someone else. Jeremy loved it too! It was pretty crowded for a rainy saturday! The Warriors and Linda came into town for Jenny A.'s baby shower, I attempted to get a picture of Cooper and Lydia, but they apparently were way more interested in playing with their grandparents' old toys! Maybe this week will be more interesting.






2 comments:

Melody said...

Yes, he's at CAC and we always go visit them when Jeni is in OKC so I never get to see them at church!

The Warriors said...

Nice...

Blog Archive