Hello Lover



Were you expecting something else? This is like my wildest dream come true, the best of both of my worlds. These come in other flavors and are available at Target for the price of a grande drink of choice from Starbucks. I guess there are some major pros of being the one who goes to the grocery store every week. Although, my scale may argue it is a con...

Notice I didn't take a picture of the container after I was through eating it. Good thing these come in pints, and I had to force myself to put it up. This isn't to say I won't have more later tonight!

I did not eat the whole thing in case your wondering, I wanted to, I really did.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Thanks Michelle...now I am definitely in trouble. Have you ever tried B & J Phish Food? Yummo!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

You crack me up....

Michelle said...

Elizabeth, My life goal is to one day go to the original Ben and Jerry's in New Jersey....I love Phish Food, it is amazing! Actually I'm not sure I've met a Ben and Jerry's flavor I didn't love!

Blog Archive