P90X Update....

So remember that time when I was fully committed to P90X? I really do believe in the program and I thoroughly enjoyed my workouts. Well my 90 days are over, and there will be no after picture, this time around. Do you remember this post? Oh just let me sum it: Mostly about how I was going to work hard, do the doubles program for P90X and be nice and trim for my free cruise I was going on. Well, hahaha, you could say God, he's got a little sense of humor.
The week after I made that post there was this:


then 4 weeks later we saw this: (at 9 weeks)


Which brings me to today, I am almost 13 weeks along, everything is good, and the baby has a very strong heart beat at 175. Not going to lie, it took me a while to come to terms with this, at first I didn't believe it, then came the wonderful "morning sickness" which is oh so fun while you're basically a single parent, cooking and blogging everyday, working, you know the drill. Well, I've come to terms that between May 10 and May 14 we will have another baby. Needless to say, my motivation to work out has dwindled, and now I'm more limited to what I can do, therefore, I'll spend the rest of this one with Pre-Natal Yoga and my 1-2 mile little walk/jogs with Cooper. So, that's whats been going on at our house, besides basketball starting, still trying to get rid of this house. So you just thought I needed to move, now you really think I need to move! Oh and if you're wondering, we will be having this baby here, in the city, even if we do move. No need to try a c-section with another doc if I don't have to!


24 comments:

Candice said...

Congratulations! God has a great sense of humor indeed and I can understand it taking a while to sink in!

vivian said...

You know how excited I am!!!! Cooper having a sister is my dream so don't mess it up.....but then another little Cooper would be fun too.
love you.

Aubrie said...

Very exciting! Congrats!

Crislyn said...

Aww...congratulations, Michelle! That is so exciting! :)

Lauren said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :)

Lesley said...

Congrats Michelle!!

Michael and Katie said...

Yay!! Congrats!

Erin said...

That's very exciting!! Congratulations!! Cooper will be a great big brother.

Ryan and Katie said...

so excited for you guys!!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

YEAHHHH!!!

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news! Congratulations!!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Been waiting for this blog since your Grandmother mentioned it in Bible study the other day...2 of them were telling how many grands and great grands they had...

Congrats!

Brad said...

Doing P90X while being pregnant might be hard to do.

Congrats!

http://BeachBodyCoach.com/wrkoutjorney

Emily said...

If doing PX90 gets you pregnant, then there is NO WAY I'm doing it!

Congrats! An unexpected pregnancy was one of the best things that ever happened to us!

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

Ohhh congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. Cooper is going to be a GREAT big brother! I'm thinking girl. Ok so no more P90X, but you should check out CrossFit Mom's. They have some great stuff for expecting mothers that are trimester specific so you don't do anything you shouldn't!
http://crossfitmom.com/

the woolseys said...

congratulations michelle! wow!

Nicole said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am sooo excited for you!!!

Andrea said...

You'll end up loving them being close! It has been a great blessing for us! Congrats!

Lisa said...

Wow! Congrats Michelle!! Very exciting and already 13 weeks! Thats great! My prayers are with you for a healthy pregnancy and baby in May!!

The Clubbs said...

Congratulations!!! That is a wonderful surprise to hear! We can't wait to find out if Cooper will have a brother or sister to play with.

Mandy said...

Yay! How exciting! Don't freak out, two babies are so much fun!

Katie said...

Oh great! I am so happy for you guys!! yeah!

OK Chick said...

Conrats! I'm so happy for you guys.
If you need a walking partner let me know.

Rachael Hamilton said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!!

Blog Archive