Jeremy's 1st Game

Monday night was Jeremy's first basketball game as a head coach! My parents, Cooper, Jenny, and I drove to Pittsburg to watch his game. They didn't start out great, but in the end they won so we were all excited! It was hard for Cooper to sit through the game, he just wanted his daddy. Unfortunately they stand at 1-1 right now, but I'm confident they'll get better and now Jeremy will be able to do some scouting of the other teams, so that should help some! We're just hoping they improve from last year, that'll make us happy.

Cooper desparately wanting to see his Dad before the game


Time Out


Cooper touching the Panther


First win family pic, and one tired baby!


3 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Michelle, I am very proud of you and Jeremy for perservering through this time. You are being a wonderful example of a supportive wife to so many even though it is a struggle to be apart. Thank you!

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

Congratulations! I'm positive Jeremy will continue to lead them to victory. :) You must be so proud.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Congrats!

Blog Archive