chalk up another W!

Last night Jenny, Cooper, and I went down to Pittsburg to watch them play Kiowa. They won, it was awesome! Just thought everyone should know. I have no idea how long it has been since Pittsburg has beat Kiowa (Kiowa-another small town, with a school, 3 miles away = rivalry!) So that puts Jeremy's season right now at 3-2! Which makes them already better then last year! I couldn't be prouder! I'm sure that's what Cooper thinks too as he's dying to run out on the floor and touch the panther during the game. He doesn't understand he can't do that yet. Next year, I'm sure he'll be sitting at the end of the bench, you can call him water boy!

3 comments:

vivian said...

Love the new look of your blog page. Congratulations to Jeremy!
Jane

Wa Wa Waughs said...

congrats! Almost thought I got the wrong page but I like it!

OK Chick said...

That's great.
I also like the new page. I thought I'd clicked on the wrong page. Super cute!

Blog Archive