Become a member

Last year I decided that I wanted to try to collect Disney Movies for our kids to watch, so last week I joined the Disney Movie Club. I had been invited before, but was hesitant to join, until I researched it more. Here is my receipt for my first purchase:
Item Qty Ship Qty Price Ext Price
----------------------------------------------------------
DVD-TOY STORY 10TH ANN. ( 1 1 $.25 $.25
DVD-BABY WORDSWORTH (FS) 1 1 $14.95 $14.95
DVD-BUG'S LIFE(COLL.ED)(W 1 1 $.25 $.25
DVD-TARZAN SPECIAL EDITIO 1 1 $.25 $.25
DVD-(FS)-LION WITCH & WAR 1 1 $.25 $.25
3D CARD - WELCOME 1 1 $.00 $.00
DVD-BABY EINSTEIN NUMBERS 1 1 $9.95 $9.95
WELCOME KIT FOR NEW MEMBE 1 1 $.00 $.00

----------------------------------------------------------
Item Subtotal: $25.90
Tax: $.00
Total: $25.90

$25.90 for all these movies, now mind you I do have to buy 4 Disney movies at the regular price of $19.95 in the next 3 years, pluse the $3.95 shipping and handling, but if I buy them all at once the shipping will be $3.95 plus $1 more per movie. Since I got a great deal on the first order and you are supposed to get special offers I thought oh why not....if you want to sign up leave a comment and I'll send you an invitation.


3 comments:

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

I want to join right now. I love Disney movies. I still pull them out when I go home. Shhh don't tell!

Anonymous said...

Wow...that's amazing! great deal! I'm not sure Brian would like watching Baby Einstein but I'll give it a shot! haha

suzspeaks said...

I've been wanting to do this for a while, but was afraid it wouldn't really work out to be true!! I will have to get to ordering!

Blog Archive