Race for the Cure

Yes its another Race for the Cure post, cause everyone was there. I didn't plan on there being over 16,000 participants in the race, it was so crazy, and I'm so mad we didn't take a picture at the start with Cooper. Jeremy and I did the 5k, while my mom and Sally pushed Cooper in the stroller for the 1 mile, they both said next year they'd rather do the 5k, and if the lady I emailed had told me that strollers were welcome on the 5k race we would've taken Cooper with us....well there is always next year. My mom took these pictures, there is one more, but for some reason Cooper is pushing me out of the picture. So I'm not showing it.




Well next up is the "big one", the Route 66 half marathon in a month, but we're only 1 week away from vaca!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that you can send a Text, and Help Cure Beast Cancer?

mGive(text) 'KOMEN' to 90999 to donate $5

Help spread the word.

Anonymous said...

Oh cute pictures! Cooper looks so happy! And good luck training for the half marathon!

Blog Archive