31 weeks

We're back from a very relaxing, perfect vacation. It wasn't to short, not to long, and I got more sun then I bargained for. We would highly recommend Puerto Vallarta to anyone, the ocean was so warm I couldn't believe it, especially for being on the Pacific Coast. I got a lot of sleep and had a nice break, which was all worth it to see sweet Cooper's face last night when we finally made it to my mom and dads. It took us about a total of 6 hours to get there, and 11 hours to get back which is crazy, but oh well. While we were in Mexico Cooper I'm sure was royally spoiled by grandma, grandpa, and I'm pretty sure Zane and April as well. As long as it isn't us that's spoiling him, I don't mind him getting spoiled. The most imporatant thing was that he was well taken care of in our absence. Well now I better get on with doing laundry and going to the grocery store, all things I took off today to complete....oh and spending a lot of time with Coop, who I have found standing up with all the help he can get everywhere around this house. It scares me a little because I know he's moments away from busting his head, but actually as I watch him I noticed he is much sturdier and in control then I thought he'd be. Here are some pics, and few I took while we were gone.


2 comments:

April said...

Michelle your son is adorable! Looks like you and your family are doing good!

The Warriors said...

Apparently I am brain dead. For some reason I thought you were going to the Cancun area! We went to Nuevo Vallarta for our honeymoon and LOVED it there. We stayed on a really big resort, but made it back into Puerto Vallarta a few times for some excursions! What a blast! I really enjoyed talking last night...thanks for the call!! See you guys in a few weeks...

Blog Archive