Idol Fan....

Does anyone remember this guy?


So the other day, I think it was maybe Saturday while making my 2nd trip to Starbucks (you may say I have a slight addiction) I knew I saw him walking out. The one on Memorial and Bryant...well today at CWBS a lady comes in and says that she saw the "Somewhere over the rainbow" guy at a wedding this weekend, his girlfriend apparently was in the wedding. So I'm not crazy and I did see Jason Castro, who I loved to watch on American Idol because he just looked like he was begging people to vote him off....and he stayed on forever. At least that's one problem in my life solved. I feel better now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow--you saw a quasi-celebrity! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Couldn't have been Jason. Jason was in Kansas City with his family last weekend, as his little brother tried out for American Idol, the judges round. There's a clip on YouTube to prove it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLKOh2CC_Oo

Blog Archive