just keep running.....

This is how I feel when I get on the scale. Although I'm in no way the shape I was in say pre-Cooper, I figure if I keep working I'll get there. This morning I went running with my new friend here in town, or I tried to keep up with her. She kicked my booty, but I'll get there.

Oh well at least this is true:

I know I slowed her down big time, but I also think it's good for me to run with her, I am way more likely to push myself to keep up with her then say the hubs, cause let's be realistic, I'll never be fast enough for him! So in 2 weeks I'll do the Color Me Rad run, mostly just for fun and to see what it's all about, luckily people go in waves, and it's not timed, so surely I won't come in dead last, and that's always my goal beside finishing, is not coming in dead last.....

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Yes, don't give up! I remember when mine were little I had to walk with my neighbor at 10:00 at night because I was too beat to do it early in the morning!

Blog Archive