Great Wolf Lodge....take 2

So since this summer is already flying by, and we're about to temporaily move to Edmond we thought we'd do a little family get away! Don't get me wrong, I love the beach vacations with my entire fam, but I also want our kids to have memories of just us going on vacation. So since are schedules are so flexible we went on Sunday to Kansas City and stayed at Great Wolf Lodge for 2 nights. I love the area of KC it is in, there is a really nice outlet mall and several good eating choices about a mile away. I will say we liked the Lodge in Grapevine better then this one, but everyone had a good time. Hopefully next time we make this trip all the kiddos will be walking, it makes things a ton easier. Cooper even rode some larger slides with Jeremy, and Maddie stood under the 10,000 gallons of water that fall every 5 minutes. (Truth be told, my parents are on an amazing trip through Europe to study more Bible places and I was totally jealous I didn't get to go, I needed to go somewhere!)





No comments:

Blog Archive