Newkirk Range Riders

So while Jeremy was at ORU camp I took the kids to the Rodeo. Expose them to some local culture if you will. I may have been a little crazy for taking all 3 by myself, and some real mature adults broke out into a knock down drag out fight at the rodeo not far from us; but the kids had fun. (After the 2nd fight I thought it might be time for us to go.) Here are a few pics, I had to put my camera away cause Maddie got a hold of it and actually dropped it, but it survived the little fall. I know, the Rodeo isn't really our style, but thought it would be good for them, and for me to get out of the house!






So that last photo, they let kids run around the arena and chase some cows with bows on their tails, Cooper wanted to go, but I wouldn't let him. Neither of them were wearing approrpriate shows for that activity!

1 comment:

Summer said...

This isn't the first time I have said this (and I'm sure it won't be the last) but you are one brave Momma!

Blog Archive