Party Weekend!

Well this past weekend we finally celebrated Maddie's 2nd Birthday. So here is a little run down of her Minnie Mouse Party! She wasn't really into posing for pictures this time, and if I was a good mom I'd drag her out for her 2 year photo shoot, but that hasn't happened....maybe sometime soon! We had her party at my parents so more family could be there, I made some super cute Minnie Mouse ears for everyone, Maddie wore them for .2 seconds, and I left a million and one things to do last minute, but over all I'm pretty happy with how everything came out.















Apparently fishing for tadpoles is way better then any other party game, that's why Maddie's dress is drenched! But thank you to Pinterest for making me do way more then I really needed too! But if you're wondering we had mini food, so fruit kabobs, burger sliders, ham & cheese sliders, fried mac & cheese balls, chips in a bag, and pigs in a blanket. All of the food was great.....I think that the mac & cheese was a big hit!

So that was Saturday at noon, and that night we attended a great wedding in the OC Forum, which I might have a few pics of, but basically the bride, groom, and bridal party put on a show after they said their vows, pretty much rocked the house. It was fun! There was a little antique trike there that Maddie took a liking too.

Then comes Sunday, and I hosted a little bridal shower brunch for my BFF Jenny who is getting married Saturday. (But the wedding in itself is another post, cross your fingers for me, start praying that everything turns out amazing for that!) Her invites were pink and black as well, so I just took down the Minnie Mouse decor and Happy Birthday decor and it became a pretty bridal brunch!



For this shower we did mini muffins, mini quiches, fruit salad, chicken salad, and a spinach salad with Petit-fours for dessert. It was excellent! Just perfect! So just wait the wedding is coming! After I recover from all the preparations and the event itself.

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

You are such a good party planner! It all looks cute AND delicious!

OK Chick said...

You did a great job. It looks great. Maybe I should have crashed her bday party? It looks like a rockin' party. HA!

Aubrie said...

Love this! Such a cute party!

Blog Archive