So how am I doing......

I actually get asked this time to time, how am I doing adjusting to life with 3, after the c-section.....


Well.....today I showered, washed and dryed my hair (the drying may have happened about 4 hours later), brushed my teeth, took bathroom trash out, and worked.....so I guess all in all pretty well. My living room needs to be vacuumed and my laundry is piling up to a point where I almost can't take it anymore, but other then that I feel great.

The most frustrating thing is the whole can't do laundry thing, can't clean a whole lot, doesn't my doctor know my husband is never home....used to be basketball, now thanks to baseball. That's really the worst part, is everything has to be on his time, but luckily he needs clean clothes more then the rest of us because he actually leaves this house on a daily basis, so it works out okay. (Funny thing is my doctor does know this, Jeremy coached his daughter at Deer Creek 5 years ago.)

My body may let me know I'm over doing it time to time, but I just back off for a few days and everything goes back to normal. I'm hoping to get released next Thursday, so that will be great!

Oh and yes, I did say work, luckily we haven't been slammed so I've been keeping up with work for my "co-workers"....."co-contractors" might be a better word. I really can't tell you how lucky I am to have the best part time job ever.....I may have to pay my own taxes (why I couldn't take a few weeks off), but at least it's not too stressful and I can do it on my time! So that in a nut shell is how I'm doing. Next week we'll be in Edmond, hanging with the McGee's from Brazil, so that'll be busy, plus work, plus 2 photoshoots, so things are starting to pick up quickly!

2 comments:

Summer said...

You are the most productive person I know. You must be a North....:)

Wa Wa Waughs said...

You are doing great - your easy going attitude will help you so much!

Blog Archive