Easter.....

I don't think you realize how commercialized Easter is until you have 3 kids, try to make a special breakfast, lunch, Easter Egg hunt and attmept to take a picture of your 3, 4 and under kids in their Easter best. It does make me appreicate my parents and grandparents for doing this when we were younger. I'm sure we went to Mama Jo's to dye Easter Eggs and for Easter dinner and egg hunt cause it's easier on the rents. (Just kidding mom and dad; I know it's cause she loves to do it and wouldn't have it any other way!)

So here was our Easter in pictures.....

Friday, Jeremy didn't have school, so while he rested the kids and I went to the playground (no pic), then after dinner they played outside while he mowed. Then it was in to dye eggs....

Kellyn was super helpful in dying Easter Eggs (sleeping for her is super helpful)
Then there were brownies.....
So that was Good Friday, it was good if I do say so myself. We had these for dinner, or a version of them, make them, they are delicious!

So Sunday, I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast; all because Cooper asked for them. It's either my fault or this lady's fault that he only likes real cinnamon rolls. Sorry Phillsbury, the ones in the cans just don't cut it here. We went to church then headed home so Dad could "hide" eggs and I could work on lunch. Here are a few pics.....it's not easy to get a good one of them all, I even put Dad in one to try.







1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Looks like you did it though! Holidays do take some planning - hard to do with the new baby, I'm sure!

Blog Archive