Crazy Weekend

On Wednesday when my Mom mentioned she and my Dad were thinking about driving to Arkansas after church at Capital Hill on Thursday and surprising Jeni, for some crazy reason I thought, maybe that's not such a bad idea. So Thursday around 8, (at night) we packed up and headed to Arkansas, my Dad, Mom, Cooper and I. We arrived at the Monan's at 1 am....this really wasn't such a bad idea because Cooper slept all 5 hours, so it was a good trip for him. We surprised Jeni at the hospital when she arrived, and we all got to hang out a while, like 2 hours before they took her in for surgery. As you can see below, those crawling skills Cooper has been working on, really went well, I think he crawled faster to Lydia then he's ever attempted to crawl to me, the best was when she got down and put her hands out, it was so cute. Well, since Jeni has introduced Levi to the blogging world here are a few of the hundred pictures or so I took for them that day, my favorite one is Necon walking out of the operating room with him, I think it's so sweet. Okay, so that doesn't sound so crazy, I know that's what you're thinking. Let me know if you think the rest of the story is crazy, we left Arkansas at 10:30 am...Friday morning to head back to OKC so I could make it to Gutrhie to film Candace Spencer's Wedding...so I went straight from my parents car, booked it to Guthrie and made it there by about 4:45 pm. I filmed the wedding and Jeremy and I left around 9:45 pm, Saturday I had two photoshots, then Sunday taught class, and Jeremy and I spend the whole evening after church putting together a new tv stand for our new tv. We decided to purchase a new one, after the one we bought when we were married kept turning off, this is after having it fixed a few months ago. It is very tramatic when the tv can't stay on during Baby Einstein at our house, not to mention when it turns off while trying to play the WII, that gets frustrating. Well here are some pics from our trip to AR, I have some others of Cooper that I'll post later....have a great Monday! And for those that are wondering, Levi was 7.5 lbs, and 21 inches long....he'll probably be tall like his daddy with his 3.5 inch long feet, yes we had the nurse measure his feet, they might have been longer then Coopers.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting! I bet Cooper is excited to have another cousin! From what I can tell Levi looks so cute!

The Warriors said...

I LOVE the pictures!! I cant wait to see the rest. Thank you guys so much for coming and for the pictures. I know we will treasure them FOREVER!! You are right...the one of Necon coming out of the OR is the BEST!! Love you guys bunches...

Blog Archive