Not ashamed....

The rumor mill worked overtime last week and it didn't disappoint. Not going to lie I had a pretty hard time not jumping up and down during these guys performance last night on the Video Music Awards, and sitting through ALL the horrible and embarrassing performances before they took the stage was totally worth it. I love *NSYNC, have since they came out, always will. I have all their albums on my Ipod and listen to them regularly. I'm not ashamed that I have spent a lot of money and travel time going to see them in concert because I made some amazing memories with some great friends along the way. Which is probably why I like them so much, sure they probably aren't the best musicians (although you could argue Justin does pretty well for himself!) they have brought me in some strange way closer to my friends!


No comments:

Blog Archive