30!


Jeremy joined the 30's decade last week. (Yes, if you're keeping track, I am older then him.) Since our schedule is so crazy busy right now with basketball gearing up, we just had a little "surprise" party at home. Cooper always likes to jump out and say "surprise, happy birthday!" So I gave him a reason to. We decorated the house and turned the lights out and waited about 15 minutes in the dark. The kids were so excited and couldn't wait for him to come home. I made manicotti for dinner because it's one of his favorites, and I don't make it a lot. For the cake we did a spice cake/white cake, it was delicious. (The next day the poor cake ended up on the floor courtesy of Maddie.) So happy birthday to Jeremy, I hope his day was great!




(Kellyn snuck some cake, she is getting very good at getting whatever she wants to eat....)

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Sounds like you did it up right!

Blog Archive