Why didn't I take pics?

I'm sure it has something to do with being 37+ weeks pregnant and not really feeling all that good. I've got good stretches and bad stretches, and really the only thing that will make it better is for this baby to be out. Luckily we're going on 10 days......so I think I can will be the theme.

Anyway, more pleasant talking here.....our friends from Kiowa made it to the State Tourney. So the kids and I stayed in Edmond after my weekly doctor visit so we could see not everyone, but the majority of the people we went to church with. These were the people that took care of my kids, loved my kids, and in return my kids loved. We got to watch Cooper's "first love" Addy play basketball. Which unfortunately they didn't win their game, but she had a stellar performance with 25 points, cause she's awesome! So we enjoyed dinner, a basketball game, and then Cooper and Maddie even got to swim in the Hotel Pool, so they were living it up. By the time we got back to my parents house, well after 10, Maddie was sound asleep, didn't even wake up when I changed her to pjs. I'm so thankful for these friends we have made there, we may not have lived there all that long, but these people are forever friends. We can't wait to see them again sooner rather then later! I am still sad I didn't even snap one photo, epic fail.

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Glad you still have those friendships! Hang in there, Momma! Hopefully some rest is coming soon!

Blog Archive