Cooper's Birthday Party

Today was the long awaited 4th birthday party day for Cooper. I mean, I may be almost 39 weeks pregnant and 3 days away from giving birth, but the party must go on. My parents helped a ton make this "Race Day" possible. Everyone had a fabulous time, if I do say so myself, it was a rockin party! So here it is in pictures!













So if you're interested in a Race, I'm sure Cooper and Maddie would love for you to stop by my parents house next week and give it all you got! (If you are wondering, yes my belly is so large, I didn't even need to hold my car up, and I did win my heat.....)

3 comments:

Summer said...

Cutest. Party. Ever.

Ryan and Katie said...

those cars are awesome! How fun!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

those look like the real deal! I love that pic with Cooper and the trophy!

Blog Archive