Educational Outing

I had to bring Kellyn to Edmond for her 2 week well child check. Yes, my kids go see a doc in Edmond still, but it's such a pain to move doctors, and I only take them for well child checks, so it works out. She is doing great, weighing in at 8 lbs. 2 ounces, which officially makes her my largest child. Pretty sure the first child to hit 8lbs. before their 2 month appointment, which isn't a bad thing!

Anyways, Cooper always watches this Dinosaur Train and Land Before Time shows at my parents house. So my Dad took Thursday off and we went here. The Sam Noble Museum in Norman. If you haven't been there, I'd recommend it. It's a great museum, it's probably one of the best ones I've ever been to. The kids were so excited, they loved seeing all the fossils. They loved the big dinos, really everything they saw they were so excited about. So I'd highly recommend going there. They have a discovery room too full of activities you can do with your kiddos. Then we got to meet Aunt Leslie for lunch, just wait til you see the super cute leggings she knitted for Kellyn, those pics are coming soon!!





2 comments:

Summer said...

Love that place! And you are so brave to take three kids there (or anywhere, for that matter).

Wa Wa Waughs said...

That's the way to make the most of your visits! Can't believe you have so much energy to do this already! Take care!

Blog Archive