Snow Day

Sorry to make all my Edmond Peeps jealous.....but Newkirk had a little snow day!
Cooper got dressed all by himself, and said he was going to build a snowman



Yes, he was planning to wear this....well after about 30 minutes of getting ready the kids played outside for about an hour. They all had a blast!



See we did get him to wear some
more clothes. Unfortunately our snowman fell over, guess it was a little top heavy. They also enjoyed a snow ball fight! I've got more pics on the camera, but let's be realistic, we all know I'm not downloading those any time soon! So I'm glad the kids got to enjoy some time with their Dad today!

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

What a nice little break - glad you all enjoyed it. That is a HUGE snowman!

OK Chick said...

It looks like a fun day! OKC did not get much snow. I was bummed. I wanted a snow day.

Blog Archive