It's no secret...

How I feel about Starbucks. The highlight of my day was getting this in the mail...






My very own gold card!! The lowlight of my day was remembering I didn't have a Starbucks to go to an use it at. What the card should say is "Thank You for spending an enormous amount of money at Starbucks....you now know where all your excess money has been spent."
I should get a platinum card just because I was able to earn my gold card without living remotely close to a Starbucks. I can't decide if that is dedication or just really pathetic! The lesson for everyone is.....if you don't have your Starbucks Gift Cards registered, you should. I could have earned my gold card years ago....why register? Because after you've spent an average of $75 bucks, they'll reward you with a free drink! It's better then not getting one at all!

No comments:

Blog Archive