The Birthday Party.....

We had the birthday party, we had a lot of people, and I'm just glad my parents showed up at 10:45.....they handed me Starbucks and I handed over both of my children and their clothes. Then I changed out of my PJ's and into something more appropriate before guest arrived at 11:30! I was hoping for better weather, but we made the most of it and it was crowded, but I think everyone had a great time. We didn't play shoot Zurg or there's a snake in my boot (throwing plastic snakes into boots). Maybe too many games for that age, but the last thing I wanted was people to be bored. So here you have the party, thanks to my Dad for snapping some pics! Also, thanks to my mom for all her help, running to Wal Marts to secure Woody and Buzz apple juice, helping me cut out the banner, finding the characters for the cake....and bringing things I forgot....they also brought a bunch of balloons!

{the invite}














5 comments:

suzspeaks said...

how fun! Great job Michelle! I loved it all... I'm sure Cooper was in toy story heaven!! Happy Birthday Cooper

Erin said...

that cake is super impressive! looks like it was a fun party!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Over prepared! Way to go! That cake is so cute! Glad it went well!

Ryan and Katie said...

the cake is amazing! Great job on the party!

OK Chick said...

It looks like a great party. The cake looks awesome. My hat is off to you!!!

Blog Archive