Donkeys and Elephants

So last week I had to train in Edmond for a few days. So after the Class A and B state tourney was over, the kids and I hung out for a few days. I worked, they played with my mom. As much as she was worn out, I know she loved every minute!

We went to Miss Jane's to feed her donkeys one day. Cooper has been talking about how cute Miss Jane's donkeys are for weeks, but he has actually never seen them until last week.
As you can see he was also see he was the first person to try to ride the donkey.....it needs a little work!

Then my parents took the kids to see the Elephants, with the rest of everyone I know about, at the Oklahoma City Zoo. Cooper is still talking about how they blew trumpets, and how the elephants danced, on and on about the elephant exhibit at our house these days. He sure loves those animals!

(apparently he has a complex with people dressed up, I hate to admit I had that same problem)

And what's going to the zoo without conning your older cousin to take a pic on the lion statues? Overall it was a nice little trip, as Cooper would say we got to spend 8 days with grandma, sure those were some of the best of his life!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Sounds like it was fun for everyone!!!

Blog Archive