Sewing progress

It's my goal to be a better seamstress. I'm not perfect, but I've successfully made a few items here and there. This is my first completely finished quilt:



I've got a friend who had some hand dyed burp clothes. We had a baby shower at church for some of our friend's daughter in law, who is actually moving to Kiowa! Which is always exciting to have more babies at church. I thought some
Dyed burp clothes might be nice, they weren't as blue as the look, but they turned out alright!



I had to sew a lot on these cause our lovely Wal-Mart doesn't carry the tri-fold cloth diapers. That and apparently chocolate chips, they've been out of those for 2 weeks. More projects to come!

1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

No chocolate chips? seriously! ha! I love the quilt... I'm impressed! The burp cloths turned out cute too! Hope you're having a good week!

Blog Archive