Cooper is 2!

I can not believe Cooper is already 2! Time just flies! We managed to squeeze in a little party before we moved on Friday night. He was very much into opening his presents, and his balloons. Basically everyone should have just bought him a ballon. He wouldn't blow out his candle, but as I was looking for a good picture of the 3 of us, he was blowing at the screen. Go figure. Thomas was the theme, he's addicited to Thomas the Train.

Shaking the balloons


Opening his presents


Playing with his new Lego Thomas


Happy 2nd Birthday Cooper!


3 comments:

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

That cookie cake looks SO good. Happy birthday Cooper!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I can't believe he is 2 already! I remember coming to see him in the hospital! HAppy Birthday Sweet Boy!

suzspeaks said...

Happy Birthday to cooper! I'm relieved to see that you do indeed have internet in Pittsburg!

Blog Archive