Districts...Round 1

Pitt won their first District game! Cooper and I came down to see it last night and we're staying in a Hotel for the weekend. This saves Jeremy a trip home and gives my parents a break from Cooper's constant attention wanting. Winning last night means they automatically move on to next round, but we'd love to see them win tonight so they can be district champs! They play Kiowa, their rival, the schools are 3 miles apart. They have beat Kiowa 2 times this year, so hopefully they'll make it 3. The games are at Kiowa and it is great because the hospitality room is right above the Court, so I can watch the game and Cooper can run around. Plus we get to eat dinner in the room too, oh the perks of being a coach's wife!


If you ever need a hotel in McAlester, I'd recommend the AmericInn, it is managed by an OC Alumn, they have nice rooms, great breakfast, a heated indoor pool, and a hot tub. My legs enjoyed the hot tub, but that's it, since I can't get in further. It looks like we may be camping out here again next weekend too!

No comments:

Blog Archive