Beat the heat!

I don't know what it is about the last 2 Thursdays, but I have been blessed to photograph some of the most amazing events in this great state! Yesterday I photographed Don Quiote for Lisa Webb's ballet company. Let me tell you, I was kinda excited about it, but knew it was going to be a lot of work and something I haven't done before. By the time I was done shooting for about 8 hours, I was so amazed. The costumes were amazing, the dancers were surperb, and trust me its worth the money to see the actors! It's showing twice today at Rose State, so if you've got nothing else to do, you might check it out. Or....you could sit inside at your airconditioned house and look at the thousands of pictures I'm in the process of uploading from the event. I'm not kidding when I say I took well over 6,000 pictures, have thrown out the trash and am now uploading what's left over, which is still a lot of pictures. I'd say 4-5 thousand. If these parents don't make me rich...well I guess I can say I really enjoyed the ballet and the experience. I can't even begin to pick my favorite photos...but here are a few!







and YES! That is my dad and Jim Baird, classic!


No comments:

Blog Archive