15 months

I really can't believe it has been 15 months since Cooper was born! Jeremy and I took him to the doc yesterday for his check up and shots. He has always done so good with shots, today the regular nurse that usually gives him his shots wasn't there. But the other nurse did just fine and he cried for about 2 seconds when she was done with his second shot. We don't visit the doctor much, we go to my uncle, so we see him a lot at church and other things, but if I ever think Cooper is getting sick I just call him at home, which is super nice! Luckily Cooper has been a very healthy baby!

15 months
Height: 31 inches, 90%
Weight: 25 lbs., 75%




We're all packing up and Jeremy and Cooper are coming with me on a little family shoot in Norman, then we're headed to Turner Falls and then to a wedding in Ardmore today. So I'm sure I'll have a ton of pictures when we come back!

No comments:

Blog Archive