Starbucks, you've got competition

You should visit this place today....and go often so they will stay in business! After a morning full of pictures, running, and playing in the park I thought I'd take Cooper to ORANGE TREE, which is in Spring Creek between LOUIE'S and SPICY PICKLE (2 of my favorites!) Well you can officially add a 3rd favorite in that plaza, place to eat, that is! You get this huge cup, then serve your own FAT-FREE frozen yogurt (except Peanut Butter and Chocolate have a little fat in them)then you get to top it with whatever toppings you like. Sound expensive? Well you pay $0.36 per ounce, so you control how much you get, all together we paid a little over $3 for 8 ounces of chocolate and coffee yogurt topped with oreos! The best part of it is I don't think that I ruined my running from eating it since its mostly fat free! Go check it out today! (For the record, STARBUCKS is still #1 in my book, I will still go there, probably more then I'll go to Orange Tree, but Summer is just around the corner!)

Don't you think this should be their advertisement?




and this is how I found Cooper yesterday with my mom...



4 comments:

Summer said...

i just e-mailed Andy and told him we nood to go there! I can't wait to try it.

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

Ohhh I am so going there next time I am in town. I need to tell my parents. They would love it!

Candice said...

I think Cooper should be the poster child for the coffee shop! Have you seen the Seinfeld with the "non-fat" frozen yogurt that is making them fat? Your story reminded me of it, but next time we are in OKC we are going to this place by Louie's! I know exactly where you are talking about and I miss it so.

Jayspee27 said...

Cooper! You forgot your pants!

Blog Archive