from my first prom to theirs....

Last week I happily agreed to come to the Hall's and take some prom pics of Drew and Ashley. I've known the Halls forever, but we became close to them with DeWayne bet me I wouldn't finish the marathon 2 years ago....well I did and he and Beth took us to a lovely dinner at Red Rock out on Lake Hefner. We tried to get the same bet with Jeremy since he ran this year, but he wouldn't take us up on it! Cooper loves Drew, and he loves DeWayne and Beth, so I really think me taking pictures was all a plan for them to see Cooper. It's funny, and you might think I'm crazy, but I think that Cooper loves the Halls because I sat with them 2 years ago at every basketball game, I mean literally 5-6 nights a week while I was pregnant. Jeremy ended up being Drew's coach, then we got to know Ashley when she and Drew started dating. They are such a beautiful couple, and a much more age appropriate for prom...






No comments:

Blog Archive