If you have a baby...

I don't endorse a lot of products on my blog, however when I saw this I thought I needed to try it.


Since I was already ordering something from here and it was under $10.00 I ordered it. It came in this week,(I know Cooper might be a little young to eat solids, but he is and he loves them, so there you have it) and I tried it and it was amazing. It works so well and it kept his hands some what cleaner then usual. I was surprised he didn't grab the spoon himself like he normally does. When he does that I'll post a picture of what I had to clean up cause it'll be messy. So I'm telling you if you have a baby or know someone who has one or you need a gift; I'd get them this.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

What a cool invention!! That looks like a great product!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like something I need for myself :)

Mandy said...

Okay, that's a great idea! Viv feels the need to grab the spoon also.

Chellie said...

I saw those on LandofNod.com... I thought they were the coolest thing.. glad to hear someone who is actually a mom likes them too.

Blog Archive