Tag I'm it....

Well I've been reading a lot of tags and I got tag by my friend Katie, so I guess I'll play along. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.

5 Random Facts About me:
1. I didn't like pickles before I was pregnant, still don't like them now
2. I play the guitar...well I know how to
3. I used to think I was organized, but having a house, working, and being pregnant has shown me I'm not
4. Even though I have a ton of cookbooks, I still have trouble planning a week of meals.
5. I really do like going to watch my husband Coach basketball games 4 nights a week...sometimes even 5.
Top 5....or I want to see....
1. I want to go to Hawaii
2. I want to go to Brazil...and will most likely visit April there in the next 2 years
3. Vienna, Austria, I love that place!
4. Tivoli Gardens in Italy, so amazing
5. The Cinque Terre....my absolute favorite line of coastal towns anywhere

well since all the blogs I read have already been tagged...I won't tag anyone cause I don't know anyone to tag....have a good day. Only 19 days left....if we make it to that!

No comments:

Blog Archive