34-36 weeks catch up

Well the past few weeks have flown by, we've been so busy I haven't had time to update the blog. I can not believe we are only 22 days away from holding Cooper in our arms....hopefully it'll be sooner then that. Things are progressing so it could be anyday! We had two amazing showers a couple of weekends ago and now we're all set up for him to be here. There are a few more things that we have to pick up for him before he comes, but mostly we're all set! Here is a slideshow for you to enjoy about our showers. We're almost done with the room and I'll post pictures as soon as one more thing is finished for everyone to see!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute Michelle! I loved the little Longhorn bottle Lisa had for you!

Tamika said...

I wish I could have been there with you. Please know that we love and miss you all! Keep me posted on Coopers arrival.

Blog Archive