YHOP


This weekend was the last tourney weekend before playoffs start! After a sluggish start the boys came back and put it together to win 5th place a/k/a consolation champs! But 2 wins in a row for these boys is a BIG DEAL! I am so proud of them, they've still got a long road to make a serious play off run, but if they keep playing like they have been, it'll come together. I also want to say I'm so very proud of the hubs. He's changed up his coaching style to fit these boys, or what he hoped would fit them better. I know it was hard for him, but since he's done this they are 3-3.....so maybe it's working for them. Since they had a 2:00 game on Saturday with a 10:15 am shoot around we had pancakes at 9:15 am. I made a lot of pancakes.....over 2 boxes worth, with a spread of nutella, peanut butter, syrup, blackberry butter, butter, and the biggest hit strawberry butter. I highly recommend that on toast or pancakes, it is lovely! There you have YHOP....Young House of Pancakes!


1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Congrats on the improvement! I would probably love that strawberry stuff...have you tried Biscoff? It's positively sinful! Would be good on pancakes!

Blog Archive