Marathon Christmas

So here is my massive Christmas post.....full of the few pictures I took.....


 The kids and I came to Edmond a week before Christmas so Cooper could see his
"Best Friends" Lydia and Levi!
 Christmas morning at my parents, somehow Santa found these two there
 The "BIG" Piano, it plays a lot of different instruments. 
Cooper's favorite thing to do is step on each different instrument and say what it is.
 Don't try to take this shopping cart away from this girl, it gets ugly fast.
 Cooper got his very own real Starbucks apron, yes I have created a monster, he loves loves 
Starbucks, his favorite color is "Green, like Starbucks!"
 More Christmas at Mama Jo's after church. 
(We missed the other celebration because we were in Texas, and I didn't take any pictures there cause I'm a bad mom....)
 This is probably Maddie's favorite gift, her itty bitty baby, she loves this baby,
which we hope will be great when in 10 short weeks she gets a real baby sibling!

 See, we're trying to take a perfect family Christmas picture, she'd rather be carrying around her baby.

Oh, we celebrated Grandma's birthday too, I got the best picture of my parents
and their Grand kids, it's amazingly good for 3 little ones! (This isn't it, but it's not bad, yes my daughter 
is partially naked, that dress requires special cleaning, and we all know she's a messy eater.)
 "Christmas" or the day after Christmas morning in Newkirk
 Thomas the Train and Friends are still his favorite gifts. Although, he does love is golf set; his wish for 2012 was to go the golf course more. Newkirk "Country Club" is luckily free, although
the greens are sand greens.
 Stocking Fun!

 Maddie loved opening all the presents, I think she opened all of mine and Jeremy's too. 
She did get a kitchen, but was more interested in trying to putt with the golf club at the time.
I'm happy to report that she does play with her kitchen that took us 4 HOURS to put together. 
Taking pictures and trying to video is hard work....
 So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the 
Young Family....this is as good as it got on Christmas afternoon.

Now it's back to school, back to work, back to basketball, then that Baby will be here before we know it!
(10 weeks, not that I'm counting!)

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

that WAS the cutest dress with the roses!

Blog Archive