STOP!

Don't throw your Christmas Cards away! I guess this was the year of good ideas for Christmas Cards. What do you do with other people's cards? How do you display them? We used to have this cute little mailbox tree we put them on but it was short lived. So my first inspiration for the Christmas Cards came from this fellow blogger...

I should've taken a picture before I just took it down, I loved seeing all the cards while I cooked in the kitchen.

Well, then I was throwing out my cards and on Facebook saw this post. So I quickly took the few cards from the trash out and put them in this bag so we could pray for a family a day in 2012. Who doesn't need some prayers going up for them! What a fabulous idea! It's so much better then just tossing the cards too! Those things cost money people and although I'm a horrible with coupons, I hate wasting money!







So thank you Allison and Jenae for great ideas for Christmas Cards this year!

4 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

can you pray for us even if we didn't send out Xmas cards? :)

Michelle said...

Haha, I was posting the pics from my iphone then going to finish the post, but instead of saving it as a draft I published it....yes I'll write your name on a piece of paper and you can be drawn too!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I have shared this before but we do a family devo and do a round robin prayer where everyone takes afew cards and prays for them. Good for when the kid are older!

vivianjane said...

Great idea! I'm going to do that.
Jane

Blog Archive