Santa Visit

Saturday we took the kids to Wichita, KS to see Santa, go to the Mall, hang out in Wichita. Maybe we didn't go to the right places, but I gotta say I wasn't overly impressed with Wichita. We visited both malls, Towne East is definitely the better of the two, got Maddie some pretty sweet Jordans, and let the kids see Santa. Although we had to bribe Cooper with he could ride a motorized toy (someone is making a fortune off those stupid machines) if he smiled for his picture with Santa. This is what we best we got.....

with this being a close second.....

Apparently we forgot to bribe Maddie. I'm sure next year's picture will be great with 3 of them, but we'll have to find a different Santa, this one couldn't handle Cooper and the escapee. My parents and Aunt Sue saw Santa in Macy's in NYC, their picture somehow turned out much better. I'm sure it was my uncle Chuck who was making faces off to the side for them since he didn't want to be in the picture with Santa.

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Great bribe! Better than candy, at least!

Blog Archive