Vacation

Trip: Going to a different city/country, having a packed full itinerary, seeing sights, walking, a lot of walking, tours, soaking up the local culture.

Vacation: Laying around, reading books, sleeping, and eating.

Last weekend we took a long weekend and had a true vacation. It was just what the doctor ordered, at least for me. I think Jeremy rather enjoyed himself too. We had an excellent time, got in early, enjoyed a magnificent lunch then retired to the beach (after changing in a luggage holding area since our room was not ready) for reading, sleeping, and relaxation. It was everything it was supposed to be. The best part, I didn't even need to spend the $10 bucks on a maternity suit, which I did wear one day, but amazingly my other one fit. (I do not know how that's possible, I am 19 weeks and huge!)


Where I read, and drank my share of Pina Coladas (*no worries, these are pregnancy approved drinks)
 


Our room, not going to lie, I miss that king size bed and jacuzzi tub, and room service


Right outside our room

If you're wondering here is what I read, I'd recommend all of them!

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Looks nice! Wow, your hair is long!

OK Chick said...

LOOKS LIKE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

I want to read Heat Rises. I will need to check it out at the library.

Blog Archive