Keeping with the theme

To go with my planner I also ordered a little something to help with chores for the kids (mainly Cooper). I saw a post about Fisher Kids on this amazing blog! So I ordered one, we start using it on Monday. We will see how it works out. Cooper seems excited about it!


This is the chart



The chore list



Paycheck Pad (they suggest using stickers for younger children, but Cooper is totally into coins)



Chore sticks, everyday he'll draw 2 chores. We choose pictures of
the chores for now. When he can read that will change.




Although I'm not crazy about the look of these bags, I love the idea.
This teaches children to learn how to spend their money. Cooper's favorite
color is green, so he's been putting his coins that he already has in that pouch.



2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I really believe tools like this help bring structure to the home and makes it clear to the kids what is expected and sets them up for learning in the future! We did the 3 Jar system for spend, save, give but whatever works for you! I think I remember seeing special banks that had spend, save and give on them but I never wanted to spend the $20 on the banks! Good luck!

Aubrie said...

This is a great little kit! I think I'm going to get one too. I love the little bags!

Blog Archive