Oh....Europe!

Growing up with a German Mom she taught me to love nutella from a young age! When I went to Vienna in 2001, wow, that was a while ago, I fell in love with Pretzels dipped in Nutella, and Bananas dipped in Nutella! The other day I saw this, which inspired these:




So here is how you make them:
Cut a banana in 3 pieces, place lollipop stick in them and freeze for 4 hours, then melt nutella for 30 seconds and dip the frozen bananas in the nutella, and roll in crushed pretzels. Put back in the freezer for 30 minutes, let thaw and eat.

We'll just say I'd rather eat these then the Starbucks Java Chip Ice Cream that is in my freezer that has not been opened yet! That's how good these are!


7 comments:

Michael and Katie said...

Oooh, sounds good! I'm going to have to try that.

bailey said...

oh that looks so good! and I just bought some nutella yesterday

Gena said...

Nutella is deadly. So good, though.

Macy said...

Yum. Can't wait to try this.

P.S. Moving is much easier when you do it....and plan to do it as often as we do.

suzspeaks said...

I can't believe I've never had nutella! Must try soon!!

The Warriors said...

We are totally doing this at the beach...better have Mama Jo add the ingredients to the shopping list!

Candice said...

Nutella is the best! My English friends introduced me to it in college! Totally addicting and I can't have it around, but so good!

Blog Archive