4 years and counting

I couldn't go on our "secret trip" and not schedule a blog to mark this day. 4 years ago, I said "I do", and that I would stand by his side, 4 years later I'm still by his side and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else....hopefully I'm feeling that way about where I am on my way to now! So honey, I know you read this, thanks for a great 4 years, and I look forward to many more to come. Even though I know there are some big changes ahead, I'm looking forward to what God has planned for us and I know he's making our marriage stronger and our lives better every day! I love you so much! And thanks for the secret trip, I'm sure I'm going to love it! (Now you can go throw up your breakfast!)
The "coolest" bridesmaids, literally, our reception outside in July, they were pretty cool at the end!
We are not nice cake feeders...take lessons all you nice people out there!
The reception of my dreams at my grandparents house, so many people did amazing work to make this happen!
I feel like we're so young in this picture....no idea about what God would have in store for us, but looking back, innocence is bliss!


Goodbye! Off on our trip like we are today, except our car is much less cooler, and I'm sure I'm not wearing a pretty dress either. If I'm lucky I look half way decent and my hair might be brushed!

3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

Happy Anniversary. Your wedding was so wonderful. I can't believe it has been four years. I hope you have a wonderful trip!!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Very cool of your husband to plan a secret trip! I'm wondering what he's going to do on the "big" anniversaries!

Blog Archive