Hangin Tough...

and that they are, with all the RIGHT STUFF! So Monday night I drove to Tulsa with Crislyn and Amy to meet Ginny to attend the New Kids on the Block Concert. I might still be recovering from the late night and standing up screaming and singing all night, but oh totally worth it. At least I wasn't crying like the girls behind us. You all know you wish you would've come, so don't judge me. They still sounded good, they still dance good, the only difference is instead of girls 9-17ish going crazy for them, women 25-40 are screaming, dancing, and dragging their husbands to see them. (Obviously I didn't drag mine, I know much better then that!)Well if you saw on facebook, I couldn't even hear after the show, that's when you know it was good, and I'm proud to say, they were impressed, or so they said on their website, they didn't want to leave the stage. Here's a little taste of what I saw! Good thing they aren't NSYNC...cause you all would be sick of the thousands of pictures I'd have of them, because I'm not ashamed, I would, I love them, still do, and I am wishing and praying for an NSYNC reunion, ask and you shall receive! (I know he probably wasn't talking about an NSYNC reunion)






5 comments:

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

I'm so glad you finally posted about THE MOST AMAZING NIGHT EVER! :) I'm currently making Kody, Clayton and our med school friend Stephen listen to "The Block". Muhahaha. They all secretly love it.

Crislyn said...

Oh man, it was a great concert! Just FYI, I did actually start a blog yesterday :) I'll probably post some NKOTB video soon...

Heather said...

Yay--I was wondering when you'd post about the amazing concert! I loved it too...I actually have more things to blog about, but I don't want my new kids post to move down!!haha!
You got some good pics! Glad you had fun!

Rachael Hamilton said...

Who knew they still preformed...how funny! Glad you had a good time and I enjoyed checking out your blog!

Candice said...

Oh man did I have a crush on Joey! Actually now that I think about it that is odd since I usually think the older guys are more attractive. Haha! Glad you enjoyed it!

Blog Archive