Just when I thought...

I wasn't going to get tagged, my good friend Katie did the deed...so here is my list and since pretty much everyone else has been tagged, I won't tag anyone...

8 Shows I watch
1. The Hills
2. Top Chef
3. Priviliged
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Starter Wife
6. Rachael Ray
7. Jon and Kate plus 8
8. 90210

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Ted's
2. On the Border
3. Chilis
4. BJ's- they have the best pizza
5. Cheevers
6. Nona's-mostly for their strawberry shortcake
7. Spicy Pickle
8. Island Burger....only if I lived in NYC

8 Things That Have Happened Today (this will be hard since I'm still in bed)
1. I was woken up at 4:00 and 4:45, and 7:00 by my adorable son....
2. I fed Cooper
3. I changed Cooper's diaper...this has happended more then once
4. Watched Rachael Ray
5. Dipped cake pops for Katie C.'s shower
6. updated our blog
7. ate a sandwich
8. worked on our Christmas Card...all we need is the pic now!

8 Things I look forward to
1. The beach next summer
2. Christmas
3. sleep
4. snow
5. the next half marathon- I'm crazy, but I promise in a crazy way it makes you feel so good
6. cooking
7. Going on a date- I'll second and third that one...with my husband of course!
8. having more kids so Cooper can have some siblings!

8 Things I wish for
1. Heaven
2. Patience
3. To go to Tahiti
4. move to NYC
5. that I didn't have to work
6. a bigger house
7. more time to myself
8. a nice big hot tub


No comments:

Blog Archive