Christmas Cookies

I know it isn't Christmas yet, but Cooper asked to decorate cookies on Monday; so I obliged and made it happen. He has been off all week for Thanksgiving Break, we will call it some mom guilt cause starting Monday I'll leave my kids with a someone other then my mom while I work. (Which I realize I'm totally lucky cause I've only had to leave Cooper with her longer term.) So after making dough yesterday and cutting and baking today, I let them loose with the icing. They had fun, until Kellyn woke up and stole Maddie's star cookie. Luckily, I made plenty of cut outs to last us through the Christmas Holiday. They insisted on wearing their aprons!









Cooper went a little overboard with the icing, and Maddie well of course she made rainbows on all of her cookies!

No comments:

Blog Archive