Snow Days.....

We got a couple of snow days recently so here are some pics. The day after Cooper's birthday when we got 3 inches out of the 10-20 they predicted they canceled school. I think because they didn't have power, but it pays to have some "older" friends to come and play. They put all of Cooper's legos together and played out in the snow for hours. A few days later one of Cooper's friends came home from school with him and I thought, I'd take older boys anyday. I don't have to mediate or entertain them, they did everything for me!

I think Kellyn was dissappointed she didn't get out any.....sorry girl, when you don't get a lot of snow Mom isn't prepared with snow appropriate baby clothes! Cooper built the little snow man all by himself on the first snow day!









No comments:

Blog Archive