another year......

Well I turned 31 yesterday. So much different from the anticipated 30, but I can say I'm happy with where I'm at. I've got a wonderful husband and 3 precious healthy babies  kids, I guess 2 of them are not babies anymore. I enjoyed a kid free surprise party Saturday night at a local Steakhouse with some of our good friends in Newkirk. It was nice to go to dinner with them all. Jeremy even had a cake, which you know is impressive! Then on Monday since I was in OKC for my LAST doctor's appointment for my foot my mom took me, the girls, my cousin (who just adopted a precious baby boy) and my aunt to Cheesecake Factory! So over all some good celebrations and lots of Starbucks gift cards! Which is great cause my Tassimo machine is not wanting to work....so with the money my grandparents gave me I think I'll get one of these...

 
 
And now my birthday has become all about coffee.....I must need it to stay awake or something?
 
So thanks to many of you for the birthday text, calls, and facebook messages, I feel so loved and special!


Blog Archive