Can't stop me.....

Even with a broken foot I managed to still take this pic of the great grands on the beach....my mom and I made the shirts for them before we left, unfortunately David, Leslie, and Charlie couldn't make it to the beach, so Charlie is missing, but there's always next year!


I may or may not have cut and pasted a few faces.....but for 8 kids 4 and under, it wasn't bad. I'll have to share the out takes, otherwise known as why my older 2 children can't keep their hands down! I also with the help of my Dad managed to take Alicia and Reid's engagment pics. I'm photographing their wedding in December and and I am so excited! They are a beautiful couple! They got engaged on the beach earlier this summer, so it was perfect!



1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Both beautiful pics - so happy for Alicia!

Blog Archive