Reunited......and it feels so good!

You could say there are good and bad things about moving around. It's great meeting people where ever you go, but it is always sad and hard to say goodbye. It is no secret that I love all the people at Kiowa Church of Christ. They made my first transition as a head coach's wife so easy and fun, when the job wasn't always fun. We all miss them dearly. But, it's great because occassionally we will get to see them again. We saw a few at Homecoming and since OC had a game in Alva, "Nana" who's actual grand daughter plays for OC was going to go to her game. She brought a couple of girls along for the ride and they made a pit stop at our house yesterday afternoon. My kids were so excited to see them, and so sad when they left. I got to enjoy some adult conversation with Nana (Nana was Cooper and Maddie's "grandma" for all purposes at Kiowa) and the kids got some lovin' and playing with Lily and Callie. Everyone had a good time!
If I could steal Callie from her parents I would; my kids do everything she tells them to do, I don't know how she does it, maybe I need lessons for her.

And I made this for them while they were here. Go make this now....you won't regret it, it's rich and amazing and everything a pumpkin pie should be!


(Pic from Tasty Kitchen website, I didn't serve mine with ice cream, but it would be good with some, or whip cream!)

No comments:

Blog Archive